Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Always Remember

I've got an e-mail today. It's about my late grandma who just passed away this month. Reading it was like remembering again that she has passed away. As a person who lived far by the continent, I might be the one who took this the hardest.

She was such an extraordinary person. Not the kind of grandma who likes to just sit and doing whatever other grandmas likes to do by the chair. She loves going to the mall. When she was sick, a trip to a mall made her much better. She was the only grandma that I know, who dare to go climbed a roof to fixed the leaking. See how different she was? She was also funny with a great sense of humor. I have had the best of time and memories with her.
Out of reach
I was so upset when she left. I kinda blocked it from my mind. Afraid that I am going to start hysterical with regret and would just holding her spirit back. There are so much thing that I still want to do with her. I haven't even called her as much since busy with my baby. I have selfishly thinking that she would wait me come back. That I still have a lot of time. That I have "forever".

I am writing this just so everybody who read this take a time of the day to just remembering. Be it your parents, grandparents, husband, friends, children, please do not forget to say I love you every time you have the chance. Be grateful that they are still with you for better or worse. Don't take it for granted. Because the wheels of time never turns back...                                            
                                                                                             
 Forever in my heart
-Rhea-

No comments:

Post a Comment